We will review CashUnite as a viable option to make money online and if the company offers a real value for money product or service for us.
This review is from a perspective of someone who is a member inside and has actually used the tools myself. So I am not just here to praise or criticize some program so I can lead you to another opportunity. What I am here for is to provide a more accurate information whether for you to join CashUnite and use its tools inside.
Four Things To Check Out.
The first thing we can look for in any opportunity are the people behind the company. Especially for online opportunities, we should verify if the people are real or just digital identities. Are they in for the long haul? Or just our for some quick bucks.
Checking from their site and with a little background check you can readily see the composition of the management. The office is located at Multi Social Media, 26 York Street,Mayfair, London, W1U 6PZ.
The key personnel are CEO and Founders Ronnie Singh and Raj Singh, they have some verifiable videos so we can know that these people are real and not just model or actors posing for some companies. Next is the Legal Counsel Kevin Thompson, then Kerst Ward as the Communications Director. We also have Mainak Roy as the Finance Manager with the rest of the team in charge of Design, Technical, Support and among others.
From the information above I should say that this is a solid company with verifiable people behind it. This is a company with a good intention to stay for the long term.
Second thing to check out is if the company offers some valuable products or services. What CashUnite offers is a tool that will manage your social media accounts and make sharing more convenient by having it scheduled for the rest of the year or years in one setting. This tool can also be used to monitor social activities by providing you data on your accounts or some keywords to monitor.
Much like HootSuite it offers more power and convenience using this tool, only that this company offers more rewards just by simply using it. If you are into internet marketing or network marketing or just interested to make your content sharing going more viral, this tool can definitely be for you. If you are not into social media and has no interest to be more visible online then this tool and opportunity is maybe not for you.
Third thing is if the company offers a worth your while compensation plan. They offer 100% commission up to infinity level hence calling it the Infinity Compensation Plan. What this basically offers is that every odd numbered referral of yours goes to to you while the even numbered referrals goes to your sponsor, the beauty of this system is that you will receive also all the even numbered referrals of people under you down until the infinity (limitless) level.
What I don't like is the marketing representation for this because the admin fee equivalent to almost 50% of your monthly subscription will be added and is not fully discussed at least initially only for you to discover when you are about to pay the monthly subscription. This is a marketing circus I believe which just follows the trend of 100% commissions programs out there. It just doesn't settle well with me putting it on the borderline of false advertising. I personally think that they should be up front and say 75% goes to you and the other 25% goes to the company for operation maintenance, other rewards and of course company's profits.
Fourth thing is if the system is reliable. Are the people and system structure apt for the tasks ahead? Or are we facing major delays and unprofessional service coming from unqualified personnel? From my experience the tech team and support are doing a very professional service. Also payments are on time so basically I have no problem with the admin or management doing their jobs here.
The system is still being updated from time to time and some features are being added to enhance marketing and user experience. This is a minus for me, as the company are still looking for ways to make the opportunity to really explode and for everyone to catch up and see the potential inside.
CashUnite is a company and opportunity who is still a work in progress. I believe that they have a real potential to be a major player in this industry and can be a sustainable income source for the long term. The system features are being tested and changes are being implemented from time to time so there is a risk factor here. Over all though I would say that if you are into making money online and is interested to automate your social media sharing with some big income to go with it. Then this company and income opportunity is definitely for you.
*Discover an information how to earn big money out of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social networks. Fill up information below where to send the details.*