Tuesday, 26 January 2016

Traffic Monsoon how to earn with zero money to start. Day 1


Introduction:

Today is a new beginning for me with Traffic Monsoon. This is Day 1 on my journal on how to earn with Traffic Monsoon even with no money or zero dollars to start. Although it has been awhile that I have been a Traffic Monsoon member but it is only now that I will start to truly focus on this opportunity. This is a new beginning and I have started from zero out of pocket purchase.

All the earnings or money inside the  account that are shown came from referral commissions and these referrals all came from free traffic methods that I will be sharing further on my daily  journal. The initial amount that I put in this account which is $50 has already been withdrawn, in fact, I already taken out about $100 from the system. That is the reason why although I have commissions earned at $102, the number of active sharing position is only one which s only about $50.

What I want to emphasize here is that technically I have no out of pocket money in the system and yet it allowed me to earn through referral commissions. I then withdraw the money to cash out or buy ad packages so I can participate with the revenue sharing.

In the next coming days I am planning to build this account so you should be seeing me doing the repurchase through my   earnings and referral commissions. I may or may not add personal money later on but if ever I do it is only to speed up my earnings here with Traffic Monsoon.

My point here and I hope that it is well taken that you can start with zero dollars with Traffic Monsoon and grow this as a full time income source.

This will be the subject of my journal as I will be recording my daily activities using the free method of internet marketing and that is through blogging using a free platform which is blogger and YouTube videos which is of course also FREE. I’ll then share this to my social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. which are again FREE platforms. I’ll just keep track of my progress here and through that method can attract an audience that will later on join with me.

The purpose of this is to show a way for anyone to market online without spending anything and make this as your strategy to earn full time income. You can copy, adapt or modify these methods as you find it fitting for your strategy and online success.

Status

As you can see from the screenshot below I started with technically zero amount and the only reason that I have an ad pack and earnings right now are through commissions I earned from referrals. This is the most important aspect how you can earn full time income with Traffic Monsoon with zero dollars out of pocket purchase.

I currently have one active sharing position that is giving me passive income through revenue sharing. And although I already have a number of people who joined with me, there 

By the way the strategies or methods that I will be using for this are free methods and at the time that I am sharing this no family or friends are my referrals all joined with me through online marketing using only blogging and simple videos

Highlights

News/Activities: Traffic Monsoon declared that the tentative date of the new Traffic Worldwide bank launching will be February 6, 2016. Now members can use Mastercard from Traffic Monsoon to process payments and also will be used to cash out your earnings with Traffic Monsoon. Access your money using ATM's worldwide that accepts Mastercard or directly use the card for your purchases.


The owner himself Charles Scoville are providing the updates. Here is one update about the newly hired CFO Chief Financial Officer of the company.

Access the news link: https://trafficmonsoon.com/news_details.php?nid=10

All members are excited as they see that this will bring growth and a huge potential for this company to go mainstream and become another multi- billion dollar. The best part is it will allow you and me to participate and take part on the earnings this company will be generating.


FREE ACCESS NOW! Step by step guide. The easiest and most straightforward information how to earn REAL and BIG money from the internet.
Name:
Email:




Powered by AIOP
We respect your privacy