Thursday, 29 October 2015

MyPayingAds Test Information.


Introduction. MyPayingAds Test Information

UPDATE!!! I have an updated review in one of my blog post about My Paying Ads. 

It discusses the present features and status of My Paying Ads. Click here to visit!



If you are looking for more information about MyPayingAds and how it can help you, then you have come to the right website.

I decided to go ahead and invest some of my own money and test this system, to give you all the needed information.

Try out the system and make my own My Paying Ads Real Review and share the experience with the people.

This is real experience, not just a fake review so that you will join with me or a review to promote another program.

Let me get straight to the topic and give you my recommendation if this is worth your time and money.

MyPayingAds. Basic Definition.

My Paying Ads is an “Advetising Revenue Sharing” website that allows you to make money by “Purchasing Advertising Revenue Sharing Positions”

How To Make Money With  My Paying Ads?

There are 3 ways to earn money.

    1. Referring people into the system - 10% referral commission.
    2. View PTC Ads - This is a waste of time if you ask me. You will only be earning cents for  hours spent.
   3.  Buying Credit Packs/Revenue Sharing Position
        After you purchase your Credit Pack you must click on 10 ads every day so you can become eligible for the profit share
        All the profit is distributed every hour.

My Paying Ads Earning Potential.

First of all you must know that in order to make money with Revenue Sharing Websites you have to invest some money and I don’t mean just  $10. For MyPayingAds there are 10 levesl and in order for you to get from level 1 to level 2 you need to invest $100 and to get from level 2 to level 3 you will need to invest another $300.


AdPack-Plan 1: $1 share maturing at  $1.20 (120% Returns)

AdPack-Plan 2: $3 share maturing at  $3.60 (120% Returns)

AdPack-Plan 3: $5 share maturing at  $6.25 (125% Returns)

AdPack-Plan 4: $7 share maturing at  $8.75 (125% Returns)

AdPack-Plan 5: $10 share maturing at  $13.00 (130% Returns)

AdPack-Plan 6: $15 share maturing at  $19.50 (130% Returns)

AdPack-Plan 7: $20 share maturing at  $27.00 (135% Returns)

AdPack-Plan 8: $30 share maturing at  $40.50 (135% Returns)

AdPack-Plan 9: $40 share maturing at  $56.00 (140% Returns)

AdPack-Plan 10:$50 share maturing at  $75.00 (150% Returns)

The good thing is that you are earning in the same time and you can reinvest the money so you can buy more Shares.

But here is the thing. Many people will tell you that you “Don’t Have” to sponsor anyone into the system to make money and that’s true IF you want to make some money.

The real money (Big money like they say) is in the sponsoring and compounding your earned shares. The more people you sponsor the more “Additional Income Streams” you will have, which means more INCOME which means more Profit Shares. And the more you repurchase the more shares you have that will in return will earn you more money.

My Experience and Strategy.


    I’ve created an account with My Paying Ads
    I added some money into my account ($50 to be exact)

Now I have 50 Profit Shares and as you have see I will make $60.
To start earning from the profit share I clicked on the 10 ads that I need to click every day.
I did some repurchase and as short as 30 days I have over $100 as purchase shares. I then proceed to make some withdrawal to recover my seed money and to test its withdrawal function. There is no withdrawal issue as money becomes available to your account in almost an instant. Now I will start to promote this system and buy more shares as much as I can to grow my business.    

You can make money with My Paying Ads but you should consider this as serious business too. Aside from money you will get valuable traffic or visitors to whatever online opportunities you will be promoting. A double whammy income.

Here are the Pros and Cons


Pros:
    You Can make big money fast.
    Better earnings when you compare to traditional business or banks.
    Uses Paypal.
    Trusted Owner.
    It take only 5 min to click 10 ads (Very easy)
    It can be a nice side advertising source too.

Cons:
    Involves risk.
    You need to invest to make it worthwhile.
     No refunds.

My Verdict:

Join with MyPayingAds immediately, take advantage of the booming market but make sure to have a good plan. I have a good plan that works every time with Advertising Revshare business. Click the link  to receive information.


Get the easiest and most straightforward information how to earn REAL and BIG money from the internet. Just provide with your name and best email address below so I know where to send the details.
Name:
Email:




Powered by AIOP
We respect your privacy